JANUARY 21, 2000........................................... NO. 170 (2 of 2)
SURVEY FOR PARENTS
We Media, an organization that empowers persons with disabilities, their families and friends by being a conduit for education, knowledge, technology, entertainment, and numerous other services in an exciting, convenient, and accessible fashion, is conducting a survey to find out what specifically you and your child would like to have access to on the Internet. Fax the survey back to (212) 375 6266 or E-mail to email@example.com. Thank you for your assistance.
1. How old is your child? ___________________________________________________
2. Where does your child access the Internet? Please Check: ____HOME ____SCHOOL ____OTHER:
3. What does your child use the Internet for?
4. What are your child's favorite Web sites and why?
5. Does your child talk to other kids on the Internet? YES, NO
Please make a "wish list" of what your child would like to see on a kids Web site:5 is the highest rating.
Please rate the following, from 1 to 5, as most important information for you as a PARENT to have access to on the Internet: 5 is the highest rating
Please rate the following, from 1 to 5, as most important information for your CHILD to have access to on a kids Web site. 5 is the highest rating: